Think Lean and Create Growth in Any Organization
The Master’s in Entrepreneurship will give you the hands-on experience and creative skillset you need to start your own business, work in startups, or bring “intrapreneurship” to any organization with minimal resources.
- Customizable 30-credit curriculum allows you to choose any 10 courses in entrepreneurship that align with your interests, career goals, and knowledge gaps.
- Choose from a diverse range of courses focused on small business, including finance and accounting, visionary leadership, bio-innovation, digital marketing, and more to give you a well-rounded business foundation.
- Attend exclusive experiential events, like our annual pitch competition and speaker panels, to learn outside the classroom and build your community.
- The Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship connects you to an extensive network of entrepreneurs and business leaders in Denver’s thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Take advantage of the flexibility to take classes at your own pace, either at our downtown Denver campus or fully online.
- Access dedicated and comprehensive career support services through the Business Career Center.
- Unsure this is the right fit? Try our 3-course certificate in entrepreneurship first, which can count towards the full MS if you decide to pursue it.
The Business School
- Located in the heart of downtown Denver, Colorado
- 300+ industry partnerships give you access to valuable events, internships, and jobs
- AACSB accreditation puts CU Denver in the top 5% of business schools worldwide
Enroll to start in the fall, spring, or summer semester. Fully online and hybrid options available.
Find out more by completing the form above or Apply Now.