The oldest CAHME-accredited program in the Rocky Mountain region
You're passionate about healthcare, and you want to make sure your skillset stays competitive. Our hybrid format, top-ranked executive health care MBA program gives you the knowledge and skills you need to be a business leader in the healthcare industry. As a part of the Business School Alliance for Health Management (BAHM), we are among a small group of top-ranked institutions including Harvard, Northwestern, and University of Pennsylvania – Wharton.
Our competitive Executive Health Administration MBA program brings in a diverse set of experienced professionals from all areas of health including pharmacists, physicians, dentists, and pharmaceutical sales. Considered a best of both MBA and MHA programs, this degree is ranked in the top 25 of all health care management programs and the highest ranked program for health care executives looking for an MBA in the country.
Why Choose CU Denver’s Executive MBA in Health Administration program?
- 100% health-focused curriculum
- You’ll receive the benefits of an MBA applied directly to health care systems and policy. Faculty are selected as industry leaders from across the country for their diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Executive-focused career support and mentoring program
- Take advantage of full access to Right Management, a career counseling firm, and connect with peers from our health administration alumni association.
- Flexible, Hybrid format
- The majority of your coursework will take place online through Canvas, the leading provider of e-learning solutions, allowing you to continue working while pursuing your education. Classes meet on campus for one week twice a year and consist of traditional lectures, discussions, and group activities.
- Executive-level support to accommodate busy professionals
- We take care of all administrative responsibilities including registration and enrollment, acquisition of books, software and other materials, allowing you to focus on your work and education.