The oldest CAHME-accredited program in the Rocky Mountain region
As a top-ranked executive health care MBA program in the country, your education will be both business and health-focused. As a part of the Business School Alliance for Health Management (BAHM), we are among a small group of top-ranked institutions including Harvard, Northwestern, and University of Pennsylvania – Wharton.
Our competitive Executive Health Administration MBA program brings in a diverse set of experienced professionals from all areas of health including pharmacists, physicians, dentists, and pharmaceutical sales. Considered a best of both MBA and MHA programs, this degree is ranked in the top 20 of all health care management programs and the highest ranked program for health care executives looking for an MBA in the country.
Program benefits include:
- 100% health-focused curriculum that applies business to the health care industry
- Executive-focused career support through Right Management, a career counseling firm
- Mentoring program through our health administration alumni association
- Executive-level support to accommodate busy professionals
- Hybrid format so you can continue working while pursuing your education
Because every course is healthcare focused, you’ll receive the benefits of an MBA applied directly to health care systems and policy. Faculty are selected as leaders from across the country for their diverse backgrounds and experiences.
As an executive program, we offer a full range of exclusive support services. Our staff consults with you during the admissions process and throughout the program. All administrative responsibilities including registration and enrollment, acquisition of books, software, and other materials, are handled by program staff on your behalf.
Applicants are required to submit all application materials. There is no application fee. A phone interview is a part of the admission process. Because of the program’s competitive nature and rolling admissions policy, we strongly recommend submitting your application as soon as possible.
You can check your admission status online through the account you created for the online application. You will receive a final decision by email within two to three weeks from the submission of all materials.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited United States college or its equivalent in another country.
- A minimum of five years of increasing responsibility in your health-related organization is required for admission.
- No GMAT or formal business education is required for admission