You're in good company.
A powerful, 25,000+ strong alumni network of your peers
The Business School Alumni Network (BSAN) offers exclusive programs and opportunities for our alumni, so you can keep learning, growing, and creating meaningful connections long after graduation. Take advantage of your powerful Business School alumni community and connect with fellow Lynx today.
Engaging networking and social events
Career and professional development resources
Lifelong access to exclusive perks and benefits
No membership dues
Overcoming Obstacles in Business and Life
A virtual fireside chat with iCIMS CEO and Alum Steve Lucas
Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020
Noon - 1 p.m. MST
Virtual discussion with Q&A
Join us for a candid discussion with Steve Lucas (BSBA '93), CEO of iCIMS, the world’s leading HR cloud platform for recruiting, with moderator Stephanie McCoy, COO of Wazee Street Capital Management. Steve will share his career journey from accomplishments to challenges and what he's learned in his 25+ year business career in tech and innovation.
No registration fee. Open to all students, alumni, faculty, staff, and the general public.
Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording!
Being a Career Mentor is more important now than ever. In many cases, students who are getting ready to graduate are worried about the current job market. Others could use your general guidance for tips with resumes, networking and connections-building, as well as advice about what I wish I would have known when I was in college. You can provide a safe space for CU Denver Business students to pose their career questions and give guidance that will help build confidence as they enter the workforce.
How it works:
- Students and mentors complete a survey about themselves and their backgrounds.
- We match students and mentors based on similar interests and backgrounds, or what’s important to them.
- Once you are matched with your mentee(s), you both decide how and how often you want to connect, which can happen via email, phone, videochat, text, or in-person.
We strongly encourage you to become a mentor and make a difference in the success of a CU Denver Business School student as they prepare to enter the workforce.
We host a variety of networking, social, career-focused, online or in-person events year-round including:
- Career Edge Webinars
- Speaker & Panel Events
- Career and Professional Development Workshops
- Networking & Social Events
Want to reconnect with your classmates? Seeking alumni who can collaborate on a business idea? Just looking for friends who share common ground? Affinity groups are a great way to connect with alumni who share your interests.
Global Energy Management
We BELIEVE in a brighter energy future and our role in making it a reality.
- stay in touch with old friends and connect with new ones
- find jobs or recruit for your company
- attend exclusive events, and more
MS, MBA, Executive MBAs in Health Administration are invited to join the Colorado Health Administration Alumni Association (CHAAA), a very active alumni group dedicated to:
- supporting networking in the healthcare industry
- continuing education for its members
- providing career support
- supporting the Health Administration programs at the University of Colorado Denver
Contact Lindsey Brelje to learn more and join.
With over 4,500 members, the University of Colorado Denver Business School LinkedIn Group is a hub for you to directly connect with other alumni. In the group, we announce:
- Upcoming events
- Networking opportunities
Business Career Connections (BCC)
- Find the perfect job with exclusive postings and job search tools on Handshake.
- Attend career fairs, workshops, and other career-focused events.
- Meet with a career advisor for expert advice anytime.
- Email BCC with your career-related questions.
Graduate Programs and Certificates
Explore our diverse MS, MBA, and professional development programs from the Business School you already know and love. Whether you’re looking for an advanced degree or simply looking to brush up on or gain new skills, we offer evening and online class options so you can fit school into your life, not the other way around.
- 10 Master of Science degrees
- 5 MBA programs
- Certificate and non-degree programs
These are exceptional times in which we are living and we know our alumni are contributing greatly to community work. Send us your stories of our alumni's extraordinary supporting work during the COVID-19 pandemic, the BLM movement, or other impactful causes. Submit an alumni news tip.
Share your favorite photos from your time at CU Denver to feature for Throwback Thursday on our social channels. Share your #tbt photos
- Alumni insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Auraria Library alumni access
- Email for life
- Lola and Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center
- CU License Plates
- CU South Denver discounts
- CU Advocates program
Tyghe Boone-Worthman, MBA '15, Vice Chair of Communications
Tyghe helps engage alumni through various communication channels including email messaging, social media, and the Newsroom blog.
Allison Wozniak, MBA '16, Vice Chair of Events
Allison assists in event logistics as well as identifying speakers, themes, other event opportunities, cross-campus events where a partnership is appropriate.
Volunteer with the BSAN Committee
The BSAN Committee meets once a quarter to plan meaningful and engaging programs and events for fellow alumni. We welcome help with:
- Event planning, organization, and execution
- Communication, including message-building and distribution
- Strategic planning, including helping set the goals and direction of the Alumni Network
- Fresh ideas on how to provide events and resources that our alumni need
Up your alley? Contact us to join our team.
"One of the core tenets I try to live my life by is, "provide value to others and expect nothing in return.” During this coming year as Chair of the BSAN, I look forward to help drive tremendous value through programs and opportunities for our alumni to keep learning, growing, and creating meaningful connections long after graduation."
– David Heisler, BSBA '17, BSAN Chair
“My time with CU Denver provided the perfect foundation for my career.”
– Kelly Brough, Professional MBA ’89, President and CEO of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce