You're in good company.
A powerful, 25,000+ strong alumni network of your peers
The Business School Alumni Network (BSAN) offers exclusive programs and opportunities for our alumni, so you can keep learning, growing, and creating meaningful connections long after graduation. Take advantage of your powerful Business School alumni community and connect with fellow Lynx today.
Engaging networking and social events
Career and professional development resources
Lifelong access to exclusive perks and benefits
No membership dues
Coming very soon!
The Mentor Collective at the CU Denver Business School
Preparing for a career after college can come with a learning curve, and we know that mentors make a difference. Having a supportive mentor helps students feel less overwhelmed and better prepared to navigate academic challenges, manage stress, and maintain wellness. The new mentor program will match juniors and seniors with an alumni mentor to help them cross the finish line and prepare for life after college.
How it works:
- Students and mentors complete a survey about themselves and their backgrounds.
- We match students and mentors based on similar interests and backgrounds, or what’s important to them.
- Once you are matched with your mentee(s), you both decide how and how often you want to connect, which can happen via email, phone, videochat, text, or in-person.
- We will provide you with some training – don't worry, it will be easy.
We strongly encourage you to become a mentor and make a difference in the success of a CU Denver Business School student as they prepare to enter the workforce.
Sign up information coming soon!
We host a variety of networking, social, career-focused, online or in-person events year-round including:
- Career Edge Webinars
- Back-to-Business Speaker Series Events
- Career and Professional Development Workshops
- Networking & Social Events
Want to reconnect with your classmates? Seeking alumni who can collaborate on a business idea? Just looking for friends who share common ground? Affinity groups are a great way to connect with alumni who share your interests.
Global Energy Management
- stay in touch with old friends and connect with new ones
- find jobs or recruit for your company
- attend exclusive events, and more
MS, MBA, Executive MBAs in Health Administration are invited to join the Colorado Health Administration Alumni Association (CHAAA), a very active alumni group dedicated to:
- supporting networking in the healthcare industry
- continuing education for its members
- providing career support
- supporting the Health Administration programs at the University of Colorado Denver
Contact Lindsey Brelje to learn more and join.
With over 4,500 members, the University of Colorado Denver Business School LinkedIn Group is a hub for you to directly connect with other alumni. In the group, we announce:
- Upcoming events
- Networking opportunities
Business Career Connections (BCC)
- Find the perfect job with exclusive postings and job search tools on Handshake.
- Attend career fairs, workshops, and other career-focused events.
- Meet with a career advisor for expert advice anytime.
- Email BCC with your career-related questions.
Graduate Programs and Certificates
Explore our diverse MS, MBA, and professional development programs from the Business School you already know and love. Whether you’re looking for an advanced degree or simply looking to brush up on or gain new skills, we offer evening and online class options so you can fit school into your life, not the other way around.
- 10 Master of Science degrees
- 5 MBA programs
- Certificate and non-degree programs
Take a walk down memory lane! Share your favorite photos from your time at CU Denver to feature for Throwback Thursday on our social channels. Share your #tbt photos
- Alumni insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Auraria Library alumni access
- Email for life
- Lola and Rob Salazar Student Wellness Center
- CU License Plates
- CU South Denver discounts
- CU Advocates program
Amber Morlan, Chair
Amber oversees all aspects of the Alumni Network Committee and functions.
Allison Wozniak, Vice Chair of Events
Allison assists in event logistics as well as identifying speakers, themes, other event opportunities, cross-campus events where a partnership is appropriate.
Tyghe Boone-Worthman, Vice Chair of Communications
Tyghe helps engage alumni through various communication channels including email messaging, social media, and the Newsroom blog.
Volunteer with the BSAN Committee
The BSAN Committee meets once a quarter to plan meaningful and engaging programs and events for fellow alumni. We welcome help with:
- Event planning, organization, and execution
- Communication, including message-building and distribution
- Strategic planning, including helping set the goals and direction of the Alumni Network
- Fresh ideas on how to provide events and resources that our alumni need
Up your alley? Contact us to join our team.
"It is with great pride that I ‘pay it forward’ as a Business School alum. My work as the BSAN Chair has allowed me to do this by engaging with fellow CU Denver alumni and community leaders through events and activities."
– Amber Morlan, MBA '14, BSAN Chair
Upcoming Alumni Event
New Year, New You: Jumpstart Your Personal Brand
Thursday, February 6, 2020 | 5:00 - 7:00 PM
CU Denver Business School Event Center
- Hear expert advice from successful alumni
- Get an professional LinkedIn profile analysis
- Snag a free professional headshot
- Learn about professional development opportunities
- Network with your fellow alum
- Enjoy heavy appetizers + two free drink tickets
Registration opening soon!
“My time with CU Denver provided the perfect foundation for my career.”
– Kelly Brough, Professional MBA ’89, President and CEO of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
Accomplished Sports and Entertainment Marketing alum gives back with Advisory Council
Destined for a career in the entertainment industry, Charlotte Bockstahler excelled at CU Denver
The journey from oil and gas analyst to clean energy champion
When Ryan Pocius enrolled in the GEM Program, he focused on a future in oil and gas finance.
Alumni Q&A: Allison Wozniak, MBA ’16, BSAN Vice Chair of Events
How one alumna got the most out of grad school