This certificate is offered for students or professionals who want to get a head start on their academic career without the commitment of a full graduate program. By completing this certificate, you may be able to waive the GMAT score from your application should you decide to pursue a Professional MBA at CU Denver, if you meet the below criteria.
It is designed to give you a focused business background and update your skillset quickly. You'll earn college credit for each course you successfully complete and a CU Denver certificate upon completion of three courses. Flexible schedules cater to working professionals looking for a part-time option. Courses are eight weeks long.
The certificate consists of three courses, two of which are required. The electives give you a broad choice to dive deeper into an area of interest to you.
- Leading Individuals and Teams
- Analyzing and Interpreting Accounting
Elective course options
- Project Management
- Marketing Dynamics in the 21st Century
- Information Systems Management and Strategy
- Introduction to International Business
- Any other MBA course without a prerequisite