Industry partners are involved in all stages of the program— evaluating curriculum, interacting with students through internships and shadow days, attending RMI graduation receptions, celebrating students' success, and hiring our graduates.
Thank you to the many individuals and businesses that have supported the Risk Management & Insurance Program at CU Denver. Your contributions support our students and help create the next generation of RMI industry professionals.
Your Crucial Investment
We have created an innovative program uniquely responsive to industry needs. The RMI program is expanding at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. As the Risk Management and Insurance Program grows, CU Denver is becoming a hub of collaboration among insurance industry professionals, students, and faculty.
Your gift strengthens the RMI curriculum, increases connections with the industry, recruit students, and attract faculty—all of which has positive ramifications for the industry and the business community as a whole.
Get involved with the RMI program
- Scholarships are a great way to recruit the best students from a variety of backgrounds and help them afford a CU Denver RMI education, and allow them to pursue risk management careers. Donors and scholarship recipients are invited to attend the Business School's scholarship lunch every year.
- Student Connections
- Guest Speakers in Classes
- Shadow Day
- Meet and Greet
- Faculty support in the form of gifts to support research, academic awards, and travel sponsorships. An endowed RMI Chair and endowed professorships enable us to recruit and retain top scholars and practitioners and strengthen the education we provide to our students.
- Curriculum development to broaden the program’s course offerings and, in turn, to deepen the academic credentials we provide.
- Sponsor RMI students to attend monthly industry association meetings, conferences, or other networking events. ( link to Industry Organizations page)
- Hire an RMI student part-time while they attend school or full-time after graduation
For more information on getting involved email Sarah Kelsey or call (303) 315-8154.